Thursday 27 June 2013

Elemis face wipes

Hello!

I've been using Elemis face wipes recently, when I'm feeling lazy! When I saw these Superdrug I couldn't leave them behind. I normally have cheapy wipes to hand for when I need to remove my makeup quickly or if it's been a  very late night!!! The Elemis brand had the same effect that it normally has on me... I must have them. At around £5 per pack they are a lot cheaper than normal Elemis products, even if they are a double my normal wipes.

 



I do feel guilt when I use face wipes, plus I pay the price for skiving my skin routine a couple of days later. However, I love anything Elemis and hopefully this means they are a little better for my skin and I won't pay the price of lazy days.

So far so good, I've used these a few times before the gym to remove my makeup and they do the job and I like the smell too.

The Elemis skin fresh range appears to be aimed at teens to twenties so I'm not really in their target market for this produc but the range is defenetly attractive, with cleansers for less than 12 quid. I think I'll be having a look at the ingredients in the cleansers, if they are as good as the standard Elemis products (which I doubt) it might be time to try them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment