Monday 22 July 2013

Avon Super Shock Mascara - My review



I am obsessed with long eyelashes, I think a good mascara makes all the difference. I've even been thinking about trying out some of the long lasting false eyelashes, can't work out if they will annoy me or not. I'm scared I'm going to pick them off and have no lashes left, I mean I almost have to restrain myself not to pick off my shellac never mind something on my eyes!

Anyways in my on going eyelash survey one of my friends came up trumps! She had amazingly long lashes & it turned out she was using the Avon super shock mascara (which she kindley bought me one off). 


 
 I don't think I have ever used Avon before so was quite interested to see how it turned out. 


The first time I used it it wasn't as good as expected, however after a few days it really came ino it's own. Now I am LOVING It. It gives really long looking lashes with out any clumping - the dream! I hate hate hate when mascaras all clump up, particularly since I love wearing a few layers to make my lashes look super long.  I've worn this for work and layered it up for nights out too and it hasn't yet clumped my lashes together. It's my new 'go to' mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment