Saturday 7 December 2013

Naked Basics Eye Shadow

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow





I've always loved the look of the Naked Basics set that Urban Decay but I could never quite justify the cost. Especially considering I have a huge set of eye shadows already, I had every shadow colour I could think of so even in my mind I couldn't justify it. 

However when I was in America recently I spotted the basics version in Sephora, it ended up in my basket ooooops! They did put it beside the till so it was beyond my powers to resist it.

I have to say I've really enjoyed using it and I've found myself using eye shadow every day since I returned home from holiday. Normally I wouldn't wear it daily but I'm loving the natural look that this set gives. I will be trying to layer it up more for evenings out as well. With Christmas coming it means glitter eyes Yahooooo! so layering may need to wait!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment