Saturday 4 January 2014

December Faves


I have to say I love love love monthly favourite posts on other blogs so I'm trying to do it too. It's a also the posts that make me want to buy the most too!!! Here's My December Faves.....


Firstly my Mia brush! It is fab and makes all cleansers better, my skin has got better and better since I've been using this. It's amazing seeing all the make up coming off. When I don't use it I end up with so much make up on my face cloth. My skin freaked out recently & between this removing the nasties & my trusted SOS cream I was sorted ASAP!!! It is well and truly on my Favs list.


A long with my Liz Earl cleanser I have been using this Elemis Balm Cleanser. I maybe use this once or twice a week as a treat! I really like it, it has quite a thick luxurious consistency which in my opinion smells amazing. It came with a face cloth to use with it, which I do. One of the tips I picked up is to put the balm on and the warm cloth on top to allow it to sink in. It makes me feel like I'm having a lux facial even when I'm just in the shower. I love this so much that I've got my next tub ready!!!! Elemis seam to be putting this in a lot of their beauty sets at the moment, so look out for good deals, best ones I've had have been trusty QVC, the airport and I've seen a couple of sets on Feel Unique (not sure if they have the balm tho).

My Yankee Candle is my non beauty contribution, I think these give off a great smell. Since moving into our flat we have acquired around five new smells!!! This is my bathroom fav which as you can
probably see is nearly burnt out :-(

I have been using both the Frangipani shower cream and the Frangipani Oil (hiding behind my Mia brush in the pic!!). Both of these are travel size and I really like them! I can see why some people don't like the smell but for me I really like it. Again it reminds me of being at a spa.

As winters been taking its toll I've been keeping my skin fresh with a Clinique scrub, I've gift a full size verision of this in the cupboard!!

 Finally on a day to day basis I've been using the Elemis skin nourishing cream, it has lasted for ages and doesn't have a strong smell so great to pair with the above. I got this in a set which is a treat, not sure I would splash out for it on its own tho!




No comments:

Post a Comment