Sunday 9 March 2014

A Wee Break



                

This weekend I got taken away for a LOVELY weekend in the Scottish country side. It was such a treat to be taken away. We had some amazing food, lovely views, a little snow and a few glasses of vino!

 One of my favorite parts about going away is picking my outfits for the weekend. I thought I would share with you what made it into my short list for the weekend.

Firstly my Mulberry and Hunters... I maintain these are practical (!) but also love the opportunity to wear them both at once and make the most of two great British brands in my eyes!  ....... even if they did make me look like a city girl dropped in the middle of the countryside!

During the day we spent most of the time checking out the local views & enjoying a few hours in front of the fire with the papers, magazines and a glass of red wine. BLISS  


                                                 

My daytime outfit consisted off M&S leggings, white long vest from Primark under my Reiss T-shirt, I love this top!! I paired this all with my trusty Uggs, H&M tweed blazer, Micheal Kors rose gold watch & my tan bag.

For dinner we booked into the hotel restaurant which had good reviews. I took the opportunity to pack my glad rags. Well I actually packed two outfits but this is what I wore..

                                      
I picked up this dress from Primark this week, it was only £5!! I've not bought anything from Primark for ages but I fell in love with this dress. I think it looks much more expensive than £5... win win!

I paired this with black tights, a vintage black patent bag and my trusty Jimmy Choo heels. What do you think? I loved wearing this outfit, plus it's super comfy!


                                      


As a wee non clothing item we packed a bottle of prosecco to enjoy before dinner. Since there wasn't a fridge I put it into this cute little cooler!! It's far too cute not to share....


xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I love reading your blog so I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster award :)

    http://edinburghstylejunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete