Wednesday 12 March 2014

Handbag Make Up

I thought I would share with you all my handbag make up bits and bobs today. I love seeing what everyone else uses day to day so I thought I would share my handbag favs.  I'm not very good at topping up my make up during the day but I always have a selection of these with me and the full lot when I have a date night after work!! 



 Stainiac Lip Tint, Super Shock Max Mascara (review here),  Maybelline Master Smoky Eye shadow Pencil,  Sephora Face Sheets, Mini Dandelion Lip Gloss,  LAQ & CO fat lip pencil.



My selection includes a brigh red lip colour, I love this for an immediate evening update to my makeup. Alternatively I use the mini lip stain and gloss for a more natural look. Rather than carrying around more than I need to in my already packed handbag (how does that happen?) I tend to use the stainiac for a top up of colour on my cheeks.

I picked up the sephora sheets when I was in America at the end of this year, these are a great handbag addition for me. They get rid of any shine and I think really freshen up makeup.

Finally my fav mascara and eyeliner. A top up of mascara always makes me feel ready to face the world. Complemented with a little brown eyeliner to (hopefully) make my blue eyes stand out.



I had to share this makeup bag with you, I love it.  I think it looks a wee bit retro and I love how it opens right up at the top so that you can see everything inside. Plus, It makes me feel super glam carrying my make up in it. It's not the most compact bag but I love the look...hmmmmmmm, this logic may also explane why my handbag is always so packed! Unfortunately I didn't also get to enjoy the first class flight that the bag came from, but I do have some generous relatives who donated to to me.


Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment